We are looking to employ part-time Online reading coach with an outstanding communication skill. The Online reading coach will be responsible for the teaching of listening, reading, and speaking skills.
To ensure success as a reading coach, the candidate must be fluent in English with Certifications in Storytelling/phonics. The reading coach must possess a pleasant disposition that will enhance the learning process. Ultimately, an outstanding reading coach should engage kids in meaningful and fun activities, creating an environment conducive to learning.
Online Reading Coach Responsibilities:
- Teach basic skills including reading and speaking.
- Execute lessons efficiently using different styles of teaching depending on the content.
- Teach kids the spelling of words, and their meanings.
- Teach students the correct pronunciation of words.
- Engage kids to ensure a lively classroom atmosphere.
Online reading coach requirements:
- Passion to work with little kids.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to dance ,move and act throughout the session.
- Certifications in Storytelling and phonics(certificates of attending webinars / short workshops will not be considered)
- Ability to make kids to think critically while narrating stories.
- The ability to execute lessons with meaning, in a fun, and engaging manner.
- Computer Skills.