- Title: Vacancy for Online Storytelling Coach
We are looking to employ part-time Online storytelling coach with an outstanding track record of performing as speaker or storyteller. The Online Storytelling coach will be responsible for the teaching of listening, reading, creative writing, and speaking skills.
To ensure success as a Storytelling coach, the candidate must be fluent in English with Certifications in Storytelling. Storytelling coach must possess a pleasant disposition that will enhance the learning process. Ultimately, an outstanding Storytelling coach should engage students in meaningful and fun activities, creating an environment conducive to learning.
Online Storytelling Coach Responsibilities:
- Teach basic of public speaking skills including reading, creative writing, storytelling and speaking.
- Train them with effective public speaking skills.
- Execute lessons efficiently using different styles of teaching depending on the content.
- Engage students to ensure a lively classroom atmosphere.
- Teach students to think critically when making stories ,speeches and poetry .
- Emphasize the rules of composition, grammar and sentence construction.
Online Storytelling Coach Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills- speaking and writing.
- Certifications in Storytelling and public speaking(certificates of attending webinars / short workshops will not be considered)
- Ability to make students to think critically when narrating stories.
- The ability to execute lessons with meaning, in a fun, and engaging manner.
- Computer Skills.